Tower of Power aims to give our church family opportunities to get involved and connect with others in order to fulfill a mission. Whether you feel led to work with our children and youth, greet members and guests, distribute meals, or visit the nursing home, there is a place for you to connect in ministry at our church. You can make a difference in the lives of others by sharing your gifts and talents here at Tower of Power. Each week, our volunteers minister to others with the love and hope of Jesus Christ. We welcome your interest and desire to help. Click here to review the types of ministries at our church. Once you have identified your area of interest, proceed to the form below.
Qualifications & Responsibilities Required of a Volunteer:
- Have attended our church
- Have established membership (non-resident or resident)
- Able to function within the guidelines and procedures for the ministry to which you will be serving
- Be an example as a leader in the body of Christ
- Maintain a vibrant, growing relationship with Jesus through regular reading of the Bible, prayer, and church participation
- Be in agreement with the teaching and ministry of our church statement of faith and beliefs
If you can answer "yes" to the above responsibilities and qualifications and agree with this information, and ready to volunteer, please reply with your acknowledgement of our requirements. Tell us about yourself and where you would like to serve by completing the form below. We may contact you later if, additional information is needed.
Thank you for your desire to volunteer at Tower of Power
Tower of Power Gospel Ministries
Christian Refuge Center